About Peacemaker Solutions
As long as we are breathing, there will be conflict. We need to adjust our perspective on conflict and see the potential for positive and progressive growth in managing ourselves in the midst of conflict.
- Licensed Professional Counselor Association (LPCA) of Georgia,
- Georgia Society for Clinical Social Workers (GSCSW),
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW-GA),
- Georgia Association for Marriage and Family Therapists (GAMFT),
- Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (GAODR),
- Georgia Peace Officers Standards and Training (GA-POST) Council, and
- The State Bar of Georgia.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Adlerian Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Christian Counseling and Therapy
- Pre-Marital Counseling/Therapy
- Couples/Marital Counseling and Therapy
- Assertiveness Training
- Parenting Workshops
- Life Skills Workshops ( including communication skills, anger and stress management, to name a few)
Graduate Intern (April 2020 - current)
Ashley Thomas has been working in the mental health field since 2018. She has a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Media Production from The Art Institute of Atlanta. She is in the process of completing a Master's of Fine Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Colorado Christian University. Ashley has a strong passion for working with individuals struggling to recover from addiction and trauma and has experience working in acute detox and residential treatment settings. In addition to being a counseling intern with Peacemaker Solutions, Ashley is employed as a counselor at Sunrise Detox Atlanta. She is a member of the Kappa Chi Upsilon chapter of Chi Sigma Iota Counseling Academic and Professional Honor Society International, as well as a member of the American Counseling Association. Upon graduation, Ashley plans on becoming a licensed professional counselor in the state of Georgia and hopes to pursue further training in the area of neurofeedback and EMDR.
Ashley has been a volunteer mentor working with at-risk youth for the past six years at the non-profit, Hearts to Nourish Hope. She began her professional career as an artist working in the film and television industry but is thrilled to be answering a new calling for life as a mental health counselor. Ashley has been married for six years and is a "dog mom" to a 13-year-old Boston Terrier and a 5-year-old English Bulldog. Together Ashley and her husband enjoy spending time outdoors, camping, biking, grilling, and spending time on the lake.
Mrs. Andrea M. Bobb
My name is Andrea… I’ve been on a journey and along the way I’ve learned some valuable lessons. Some through conventional education (Bachelor of Science, Kennesaw State University), some from experiences in child care, in teaching and in leadership and even more from my own personal experiences.
I have four children and grandchildren. I would have appreciated having someone to sit me down and teach me some of the things I’ve learned along the way during my years of child rearing, as an Early Childhood Educator and as a Leader.
I’d like to do that for you, if you’ll be so kind as to allow me to share what I’ve learned. I know there are many questions and even more concerns of the heart as to these great responsibilities we seem to take so lightly.
- Parenting is the most valuable of all the roles we play. As a parent, we are producing and presenting to the world all the members of its cast in this production called--life.
- Homeschooling presents great challenges for parents and children. Can it be done successfully?
- The Early Childhood Educator takes care of our most precious and valuable gems, our children.
- Leaders must be equipped to make decisions for us on a daily basis that determines the quality of our lives.
So...if you’re thinking of having a baby or you already have a few;
if you’re a teacher overworked, underpaid and underappreciated;
or you’re a leader burdened by your call and overwhelmed with responsibilities,
let us reason together and see if we can raise a standard that will leave
a lasting impact of peace on our world.
Areas of Interest:
seminars, and consultation on such topics as:
- Parenting workshops and seminars
- Home school setup and
- Daycare Setup and training
- Specialized training
for Early Childhood Educators
- Leadership Seminars
- Care for the Teacher
- Home school setup and training