Counseling & Therapy in Roswell, GA
- promoting individual health,
- increased knowledge and understanding,
- applicable strategies and skills to improve self-confidence and human interaction.
- improved management of emotions, and
- change of behavior.
- attentive listening,
- accountability to practice the skills and lessons learned in and out of session,
- commitment to be present and actively participate in session,
- and last but certainly not least, work.
- Couples/Pre-Marital/Marital Issues
- Low Self-Esteem
- Life Transitions
- Anger Management
- Parenting Issues
- Call Behavioral Health Link/GCAL: 800-715-4225
- Call Ridgeview Institute at 770-434-4567
- Call North Fulton Hospital at 770-751-2555
- Click on the following link offered by WellStar Behavioral Health for more helpful information: http://www.wellstar.org/medical-care/other-support-services/pages/behavioral-health.aspx
"WellStar’s Behavioral Health Call Center also has Licensed Mental Health Professionals available 24 hours, 7 days a week to answer crisis calls and provide telephonic guidance. Therapists assist with providing referral information, discussing treatment options or provide empathetic listening to assist each individual with their unique needs."- Phone: 470-732-3789 – 24/7 Call Center
Counseling Services Include:
Professional support and therapy provided to individuals through the primary cognitive behavioral theoretical framework.
Family Counseling & Therapy
Family counseling is all about the family receiving the help needed to overcome and better manage life’s hurdles and conflicts with the assistance of a professional mediator and counselor.
- Building Assertiveness to use with difficult people
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Improving Couple Communication & Interaction
- Coaching Parents through Adolescent Communication & Interaction with the Family
Anger & Conflict Management
10-week classes taught from the premise of Choice-Based Anger Management. Anger is a natural emotion, however, it is what is done through anger that can become the problem. Recognize how you are 100% responsible 100% of the time.
Complete the form below and submit!