Counseling & Therapy in Roswell, GA
Attention existing and potential clients and customers,
I have completely switched to a virtual practice due to COVID-19 as a result of no longer requiring an office to meet with patients. We continue to see a thriving practice and patients are seen via Simple Practice. Mediations and workshops will be conducted via Zoom. Please be sure to note the change in office location to P.O.Box 2656, Acworth, GA 30102. Thank you very much for your support and understanding! Stay well!
- promoting individual health,
- increased knowledge and understanding,
- applicable strategies and skills to improve self-confidence and human interaction.
- improved management of emotions, and
- change of behavior.
- attentive listening,
- accountability to practice the skills and lessons learned in and out of session,
- commitment to be present and actively participate in session,
- and last but certainly not least, work.
- Couples/Pre-Marital/Marital Issues
- Low Self-Esteem
- Life Transitions
- Anger Management
- Parenting Issues
- Call Behavioral Health Link/GCAL: 800-715-4225
- Call Ridgeview Institute at 770-434-4567
- Call North Fulton Hospital at 770-751-2555
- Click on the following link offered by WellStar Behavioral Health for more helpful information: http://www.wellstar.org/medical-care/other-support-services/pages/behavioral-health.aspx
"WellStar’s Behavioral Health Call Center also has Licensed Mental Health Professionals available 24 hours, 7 days a week to answer crisis calls and provide telephonic guidance. Therapists assist with providing referral information, discussing treatment options or provide empathetic listening to assist each individual with their unique needs."- Phone: 470-732-3789 – 24/7 Call Center
Counseling Services Include:
Professional support and therapy provided to individuals through the primary cognitive behavioral theoretical framework.
Family Counseling & Therapy
Family counseling is all about the family receiving the help needed to overcome and better manage life’s hurdles and conflicts with the assistance of a professional mediator and counselor.
- Building Assertiveness to use with difficult people
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Improving Couple Communication & Interaction
- Coaching Parents through Adolescent Communication & Interaction with the Family
Anger & Conflict Management
10-week classes taught from the premise of Choice-Based Anger Management. Anger is a natural emotion, however, it is what is done through anger that can become the problem. Recognize how you are 100% responsible 100% of the time.
Complete the form below and submit!